|All US parcels are shipped from Niagara Falls, NY, USA, customs cleared!|
|All Canadian and international un-tracked parcels are shipped from Toronto, ON, Canada|
|All international EXPRESS parcels with tracking are shipped from our HK depot|
Special: FREE INTERNATIONAL EXPRESS (DHL or equivalent) SHIPPING
Spring Special (US/Canada customers only): a free 18L polycarbonate pot for 20usd extra in shipping.
We have been selling a SVM/FMM sous vide combo kit for the past 2 years with great success. We are pleased to launch a new product called eiPOT™; "e" for eco-friendly, "i" for intelligent and "POT" for any pot.
With eiPOT™, you can make pots of any volume and depth (ie. 120L/110Quarts in volume and 1 meter/3.3ft in depth using the standard FMM III model) into a precision sous vide bath. It is the most cost effective and energy efficient solution, with the best sous vide performing functionality. With eiPOT™, you will have a great sous vide setup with your own choice of pot. Here are some of the reasons why:
"Water Immersion" versus "Submersion Heating" technology:
All sous vide heaters in the marketplace are using scientific industry norm "water immersion" technolgy. The "water immersion" technology was first developed many decades ago for the scientific instruments market for doing scientific experiments, not cooking. The heater for such system can only heat near the water bath surface and from the side of the water tank. In addition, noisy and energy-hogging mechanical stirring is essential for its proper operation.
Our FMM "submersion heating" technology is different. It is hosed and heats from the very bottom of the pot and can be positioned anywhere for the best heat distribution. Constant water circulation/stirring is optional and pots of any shape, size and depth within the hose/wattage limit of our FMM heater can be used. FMM's submersion heating is scalable (increase of decrease) with the use of multiple eiPOT™ units. Our least powerful single eiPOT™ with 1500W/110V heater can easily maintain constant temperature with uninsulated pots of 14L to 60L capacity and to a deph of 1 meter/3.3 feet. Insulated pots can increase sous vide bath substantially.
Air bubbling circulation technology:
Our new SousVideMagic controller (SVM) 1500E, along with FMM submersion heater, are just 2 components of the eiPOT sous vide system. With its built-in air pump, the 1500E is the control engine for driving the FMM submersion heater/circulator to a new level of top sous vide performance.
FMM extrusion silicon hose:
The FMM hose is the lifeline of the whole eiPOT system. It carries sensing signal, power and compressed air to the FMM engine housing and can be extended to 3 meter/10 feet long and yet of very small diameter size thus allowing the pot to be covered to save energy. Compare to traditional immersion heater, eiPOT can do everything that immersion heater can do plus more but not vice versa.
SVM 1500E controller:
Our 1500E is specially designed to power the FMM submersion heater to maintain bath of size not posible with previous SVM models. Built-in air pump beside pumping out air to drive the FMM's bubbler, it also pumps out the hot air accumulated inside the enclosure. Thus 1500E runs cool when the pump is turned on thus can support larger pots.
The eiPOT™ consists of:
1. SousVideMagic 1500E controller (110V/120V or 220V/240V) with built-in air pump and two SVM HT (High temperature) sensors.
2. FreshMealsMagic III: FMM III is the third generation of the world's first submersion heater and air circulator (bubbler) developed specifically for professional sous vide cooking. Choice of powerful 1500W/110V or 2000W/220V submersion heater/air circulator is available.
3. SVM mounting brackets: with these brackets, SVM can be mounted under the kichen cabinet, on the wall, on a back-tiled counter positon, ... etc for ease of use and space saving. If you don't want wall or under cabinet mounting, SVM 1500E is a marvellous benchtop unit for ease of standup usage.
1. This product is fully tested for a minimum of 48hrs prior to shipment
2. If you are a commercial establishment, we strongly recommend that you order the eiPOT in 220V.