|All US parcels are shipped from Niagara Falls, NY, USA, customs cleared!|
|All Canadian and international un-tracked parcels are shipped from Toronto, ON, Canada|
|All international EXPRESS parcels with tracking are shipped from our HK depot|
Thinking of big sous vide baths. You are at the right place!
If you are looking to sous vide in shallow (less than 36cm/14") small baths less than 25L(6.6 US gallons), eiPOT sous vide system may not be a cost effective solution for you. You will be better off using immersion circulators from many other capable manufactirers like Anova, Joule, Sansaire, Nomiku, etc.
With eiPOT™, you can make pots of any volume (ie. 120L/110Quarts/32 US gallons) and up to 1 meter/3.3ft in depth using our standard FMM III submersion heater model into a precision sous vide bath. It is the most cost effective and energy efficient solution and with the best sous vide performance. With eiPOT™, you will have a great sous vide cooking setup with your own choice of pot. Here are some of the reasons why:
"Water Immersion" versus "Submersion Heating" technology:
All sous vide heaters in the marketplace are using scientific industry norm "water immersion" technology. The "water immersion" technology was first developed many decades ago for the scientific instruments market for doing scientific experiments, not cooking. The heater for such system can only heat near the water bath surface and from the side of the water tank. In addition, noisy and energy-hogging mechanical stirring is essential for its proper operation.
Our FMM "submersion heating" technology is different. It is a hosed system and heats from the very bottom of the pot that can be positioned anywhere for best heat distribution. Constant water circulation/stirring is optional and pots of any shape, size and depth within the hose/wattage limit of our FMM heater can be used. FMM's submersion heating is scalable with the use of multiple eiPOT™ units. Our least powerful single eiPOT™ with 1500W/110V heater can easily maintain constant temperature with uninsulated pots of 14L to 60L capacity and to a depth of 1 meter/3.3 feet. Insulated pots can increase sous vide bath substantially.
Air bubbling circulation technology:
Our SousVideMagic controller (SVM) 1500E, along with FMM submersion heater, are only two components required to create the eiPOT sous vide system. With its built-in air pump, the 1500E is the control engine for driving the FMM submersion heater/circulator to a new level of top sous vide performance.
FMM extrusion silicon hose:
The FMM hose is the lifeline of the whole eiPOT system. It carries sensing signal, power and compressed air to the FMM heating engine housing and its diameter size is small thus allowing the pot to be easity covered to save energy. Compare to traditional immersion heater, eiPOT can do everything that immersion circulaters can do plus more but not vice versa.
SVM 1500E controller:
Our 1500E is specially designed to power the FMM submersion heater to maintain bath size not possible with previous SVM models. Built-in air pump, beside pumping out air to drive the FMM's bubbler, it also exhausts hot air accumulated inside the enclosure. 1500E always runs cool when the pump is turned on thus capable of supporting larger pots.
The eiPOT™ consists of:
1. SousVideMagic 1500E controller (110V/120V or 220V/240V) with built-in air pump. It comes with two SVM HT (High Temperature) sensors.
2. FreshMealsMagic III: FMM III is the third generation of the world's first submersion heater and air circulator (bubbler) developed specifically for professional sous vide cooking. Choice of powerful 1500W/110V or 2000W/220V submersion heater/air circulator is available.
3. SVM mounting brackets: With these brackets, SVM can be mounted under the kitchen cabinet, on the wall, on a back-tilt counter position, ... etc for ease of use and space saving. If you don't want wall or under cabinet mounting, SVM 1500E is a marvelous benchtop unit for ease of stand-up use.
1. This product is QC tested for a minimum of 48hrs (water immersion test) prior to shipment
2. If you are a commercial establishment, we strongly recommend that you order the eiPOT system in 220V/2000W.