|All US parcels are shipped from Niagara Falls, NY, USA, customs cleared!|
|All Canadian and international un-tracked parcels are shipped from Toronto, ON, Canada|
|All international EXPRESS parcels with tracking are shipped from our HK depot|
Special: Free international shipment (no tracking) or with 20usd flat EXPRESS shipment.
If your intention is to buy the eiPOT sous vide system (399.50usd), please order here.
This eiPOT SVM 1500E sous vide controller is for
users just want to order the controller and not the FMM heater.
Photos shown here are for illustrating how this controller can be used with a FMM submersion heater which is not included in this order.
1500E controller is functional compatible to 1500D (See 1500D specs here), but it is specially designed to drive the new eiPOT's FMM submersion heater for best sous vide performance. Built-in air pump beside exhausting warm air to drive the FMM's air bubbler, it also keeps the controller running cooler for more robust long term performance.
1500E controller, when not used to drive the FMM heater, it can also used to control other cookers with optimal perfromance.
The SVM 1500E controller comes with:
1. SousVideMagic 1500E controller (110V/120V or 220V/240V) with built-in air pump and two SVM HT (High temperature) sensors.
2. Multi-position mounting brackets: with these built-in brackets, SVM can be mounted under the kichen cabinet, on the wall, on a back-tilted counter-top positon, ... etc for ease of use and space saving. It is also perfect for kitchen bench top use, because it is designed with the control display panel facing up, thus suitable for use standing up.
3. All electrical componnents are heavy duty rated and ease to replace with just a screw driver.
4. A high efficiency air pump that can be switched off if not in use.
5. IEC 60320 US power cord is included for all 110V customers. 220V/240V customers would require to plug in your own local IEC 60320 power cord. IEC power cords are just the same power cords you use to plugin to power your PC. Make sure your power cord is rated at least 10A but higher A is always recommended.
Note: This product is fully tested for 48 hours prior to shipment and if you are a commercial establishment, we strongly recommend that you order the 220V version, if it is available.